1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Microwave 4 oz. chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in granulated sugar. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour; mix well. Spread onto bottom of prepared pan.
3. Bake 30 to 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely in pan. Meanwhile, use decorating gel to decorate cookies to resemble gravestones.
4. Microwave remaining chocolate and COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted; stir until blended. Add powdered sugar; mix well.
5. Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan; spread with frosting. Stand cookies in brownies; add small amount of coconut at base of each to resemble grass.
* Size Wise: These fun seasonal treats are perfect to share at your next Halloween celebration.
* How to Tint Coconut: Place 1/2 cup coconut in resealable plastic bag. Add 2 drops green food coloring; seal bag. Shake to evenly tint coconut.
* Variation: Decorate frosted dessert with 12 each JET-PUFFED BOOMALLOWS and peanut butter sandwich cookies.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen